Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PCH Pumpkin Patch

IMG_1010
Katie got to have all sorts of fun at the pumpkin patch on PCH again this year.

IMG_1011
Grandma came too!

IMG_1015IMG_1017
Jordache model or two-year-old?

IMG_1019
”Something over there looks interesting.”

IMG_1020
”Ehh…maybe not”.

IMG_1024
So many expressions, so little time.

IMG_1032
We love this one!

IMG_1033IMG_1041IMG_1043
Pony rides have become one of her favorite activities.

IMG_1065
At the end of the day, Katie insisted she wanted to go down the big slide.  Julie tells me she hit the boundary at the bottom, became scared, and cried for a while.  Oh, and she’s not so sure about trying it again either.

CIMG0471
I can imagine why.  That’s a big slide for such a little girl.  Katie’s proving to be our little daredevil though, so I’m not surprised she wanted to try this.  In fact, I’m quite proud of her.  Later that night she told us that she didn’t want to do it again.  No matter.  I’m just proud that she wanted to give it a shot.

Keep trying those new experiences, Katie.  Mommy and Daddy will always be there for you to pick you up, dust you off, and get you ready for your next great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment