Julie had a great idea to go to Seal Beach this evening. The weather was warm and the sunset was perfect!
And she’s off!
To date I’ve lost 22 pounds with Herbalife. It’s truly a lifestyle change and not just a diet. I feel better then I felt when I was 25! I never knew how bad I felt until I saw what it’s like to feel better.
We had Five Guys burgers for dinner (Yes, you can have the occasional fast food while on Herbalife). When we went down to the water the seagulls tried tearing apart our bag in search of leftovers. We shoed them away a few times, but they kept coming back. Finally, Katie took it upon herself to show the empty bag to the birds!
And since that didn’t work to well, she resorted to chasing the birds all over the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment