Today was a great day to go see the Easter Bunny at Fashion Island. The sun was bright and the air was cool. The slight breeze made the weather perfect.
Spring has arrived with a vengeance. The flowers and fresh landscaping looked great.
Mama and Katie love being silly.
Next it was time for ice cream. Katie is an ice cream cone pro from many visits to Sizzler with Grandma. She knew exactly what to do.
I love the stories this picture tells. A beautiful girl enjoying an ice cream cone, on a sunny day, with a messy face, and not a care in the world. The fountain adds life to the background without being a distraction. Shouldn’t every day be like this?
“Mom, dad? I think I need a napkin.”
Not 30 seconds later she turned to the fountain for a few seconds, and the cone was gone. We thought for sure that Katie threw it in.. But no…she ate it. And she was so proud of herself too. :)
Oh, about that Easter Bunny. Yeah…we didn’t quite make it. She took one look at him and suddenly had business on the opposite side of the mall. After the tears and screaming stopped we asked her if she was expecting a small, fluffy bunny. “Yes”, she timidly told us. I guess you can’t blame her. If I were three-years-old and saw a 6 foot rabbit waving at me, I’d probably run the other direction too.
No comments:
Post a Comment